In some cases, the collection and processing (see Section 2 below) of Personal Data is required for you to receive certain products or services. Personal Data does not include information that is anonymized or aggregated such that you cannot be identified from it.
If you provide us or our service providers with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and have obtained any necessary consent for the information to be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly or want to exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in Contact Us section (Section 14) below.
- Securing our websites and services: We process your Personal Data (e.g., name, IP address, account information, internet activity) as part of our efforts to maintain, monitor and secure our website and services. This may include aggregating data, verifying accounts, investigating suspicious activity, and enforcing our terms and policies to the extent necessary to further our legitimate interest in maintaining a safe and secure website, products and services and in protecting our rights and the rights of others.
- User Account Management: If you have registered for an account with us, we process your Personal Data (e.g., name, IP address, account information, payment information) to manage your user account for the purpose of meeting our obligations to you according to the applicable contract or terms of service.
- Responding to contact requests: If you contact us electronically or by phone, we process your Personal Data (e.g., name, account information, government identifiers) to perform our contract with you, or, if no contract applies, to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in responding to your inquiry and communicating with you. We may record and process communications for training, quality assurance, and administration purposes. If required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent or give you the option to object to a call being recorded.
- Managing payments: We may process your financial information and other Personal Data (e.g., name, account information, financial history) to verify financial information and to collect or make payments to the extent that doing so is required to fulfil our contract with you.
- Tracking office visitors: If you visit our facilities, we may process your Personal Data (e.g., name, government identifiers) for security, health, or safety reasons (including any NDAs our visitors may be required to sign) to the extent such processing is necessary to further our legitimate interest in protecting our offices and our confidential information against unauthorized access.
- Marketing and Advertising: We may process your Personal Data (e.g., name, account information, purchase history, internet activity) to advertise to you, conduct market research, and to provide other personalized content based upon your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in advertising our websites, services or products. Where legally required, we will obtain your consent before engaging in any marketing or advertising.
- Complying with legal and safety obligations: We process your Personal Data (e.g., name, account information, payment history, internet history) when cooperating with public and government authorities, protecting our legal rights, conducting audits, and protecting against abuse of our services and products. Any such processing is based on our legitimate interest in protecting our legal rights or, when applicable, complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In some cases, we may provide specific services or offerings subject to separate or supplemental privacy policies. In those cases, we will prominently inform you of those policies and provide those policies in an easily accessible format.
3. Protecting Personal Data. We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the Personal Data in our possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure or error-free. Personal Data you send to or from the website or via e-mail may not be secure, and we encourage you to contact us about more secure ways to share sensitive information when necessary. Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them and to log out of any accounts you access after your sessions.
4. Your Individual Rights. You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Data based on applicable local data protection laws, including from individual US state privacy laws (e.g., California, Virginia), Canadian privacy laws, and the EU/UK General Data Protection Regulation. Depending on the applicable laws these rights may include the right to:
- Request and receive copies of your Personal Data that we hold;
- Request additional information about how we process your Personal Data;
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data (taking into account our use of it);
- Request deletion of your Personal Data;
- Restrict or object to our processing of your Personal Data, including restricting the sale or sharing of your data or its use for cross-context behavioral marketing. Where we process Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (either by us or third parties) or for cross-context behavioral marketing, you may not have to provide a specific reason for such objection;
- Require us (if possible) to transfer your Personal Data to another controller (i.e., data portability);
- Limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive Personal Data;
- Restrict certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects; and
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (to the extent we base processing on consent and not on another lawful basis).
We will not discriminate against you, in any manner prohibited by applicable law, for exercising these rights. You may exercise these rights, to the extent applicable, by sending us an email at privacy.HOU@paclp.com , or writing to us at PAC, 8824 Fallbrook Drive, Houston TX, 77064, USA. We will respond to any such requests within 30 days of receipt.
If you are not happy with how PAC handles your Personal Data and we cannot provide you with a satisfactory resolution to your request, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body for data protection in your jurisdiction. If you wish to pursue any of these rights, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this Notice below.
5. Personal Data Retention. Personal Data will be stored for as long as the information is required to fulfill our legitimate business needs or the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected, or for such period as is required by law.
6. Data Transfers to Countries Outside the EU/EEA. Data entered on our website are transferred to a server in the U.S. and or Europe and stored there. Your data may be used and disclosed by the Company and its divisions, holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, or other entities outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) including in the U.S. Please note that in countries outside the country in which you live a different standard of data protection might apply than the standard that you are used to in your own country.
7. Disclosing Personal Data to Third Parties. We do not “sell” or “share” Personal Data about you as those terms are defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
8. Promotional and Marketing Policy. We may ask you to consent to being contacted by us for promotional and marketing purposes. However, you may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing emails at any time by notifying us as a reply to any unwanted e-mail, by using the unsubscribe function in our newsletter, contacting us at privacy.HOU@paclp.com or by writing to us at PAC, 8824 Fallbrook Drive, Houston TX, 77064, USA. Requests to unsubscribe from PAC] e-mails may take 5 business days to process.
9. Cookies and Tracking Technologies. Please see our Cookies and Tracking Technologies Notification below.
11. Children. Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to us through this website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not access, use, or provide any information on the website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by sending us an email at privacy.HOU@paclp.com or writing to us PAC, 8824 Fallbrook Drive, Houston TX, 77064, USA.
12. Data Breaches. While we work hard to reduce the risk of data breaches, we have dedicated controls and procedures in place for when such situations, along with the procedures that are required to make notifications to you and to the relevant Supervisory Authority as appropriate.
ADDITIONAL STATE-SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
Provisions in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VDCPA), Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA), Nevada Senate Bill 220, and Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA) require some or all of the following disclosures. These disclosures supplement the Privacy Notice above and areas effective as of 17 April 2023.
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that PAC collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, phone number, IP address);
- Protected classifications (e.g., age, gender, gender identity);
- Financial and commercial information (e.g., credit card numbers, purchase history);
- Internet or other online activity information;
- Biometric information;
- Geolocation data (e.g., computer/device location);
- Audio or visual information;
- Professional/educational information;
- Sensitive personal information (including government-issued identifiers, account log-in, and precise geolocation”) and
- Inferences drawn from any of the above.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. In the 12 months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, PAC has disclosed to the third parties identified in the “Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties” section of the Privacy Notice above personal information that falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Protected classifications;
- Financial and commercial information;
- Internet or other online activity information;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio or visual information; and
- Professional/educational information.
Sources from which we collect your Personal Data. We collect the categories of Personal Data listed above from the following types of sources: consumers, data analytics companies, ad networks, social networks, internet service providers, service providers that help us to run our business, and data resellers such as data management platforms. We also collect Personal Data automatically via cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies when you use our websites, online services, or mobile apps.
Purposes for which we use your Personal Data: We use your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 2 of the main privacy notice above.
California Privacy Rights Act Sensitive Personal Information Disclosure. The categories of data that PAC collects and discloses for a business purpose include "sensitive personal information" as defined under the California Privacy Rights Act. PAC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purpose not expressly permitted by the California Privacy Rights Act.
Right to Access, Delete, or Restrict the Use of Personal Data: Residents of California, Virginia, Colorado Connecticut, Nevada and Utah may have the right to exercise some or all of the rights described in Section 4 of the Privacy Notice. Depending on your data choices and where you reside, certain of these rights may be limited or unavailable. You may exercise these rights by sending us an email at privacy.HOU@paclp.com, or writing to us at PAC, 8824 Fallbrook Drive, Houston TX, 77064, USA. We will respond to any such requests within 30 days of receipt.
No sale of Personal Data. PAC has not sold or shared any Personal Data of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, in the 12 months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
No Discrimination. PAC will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the applicable state laws.
Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act Deidentified Data Disclosure. We may use deidentified data in some instances. To the extent we use deidentified data, we will either maintain this data without attempting to re-identify it or we will treat it as Personal Data subject to applicable law.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies.A cookie is a small data file that a website places in your web browser to remember information about you. We use some cookies and tracking technologies for purposes which are necessary for your use of our website, products, or services. These may include technologies which remember your preferences and settings; information that you may enter online; or to keep you logged in to our offerings.
Strictly-necessary cookies and technology. These are cookies and other technologies that are required for the operation of our website, our products, and our services, and therefore cannot be turned off. You can set your browser or device to block or alert you about these cookies, but functionality may be impaired. These cookies do not store any personal data. These cookies are used solely for the purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication and are strictly necessary to provide you with the information society service you have expressly requested. The use of these cookies for the purposes described above is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring your access to and the proper technical functioning of our website, products, and services that you have expressly requested.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your activity on our site or using our services including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our content more relevant to you to measure the effectiveness of our marketing. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These are also optional cookies, although if you do not
Our Use of Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the U.S. If the IP anonymization is activated, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement in the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the U.S.
On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses within the EU and EEA (IP-masking).