Such a shift calls for the repurposing of billions of dollars’ worth of existing assets, triggering new investments in both existing petrochemical manufacturing technologies, as well as innovative crude oil-to-chemical (COTC) technologies.
- Unrivalled feedstock characterization technologies improving process optimization strategies
- Full impurity analysis of olefins in a single run increasing efficiency
- Wide range of sulfur and nitrogen analysis methods extending catalysts lifetime
- Chemical and physical property measurements of aromatics enabling high product quality
- Unique trace level measurements for both lab and online instruments improving process control
- State-of-the-art solution for distillation with industry-leading precision
The conversion of varying available feedstocks into primary building blocks and then finally to 2nd & 3rd tier chemicals our summarized in below flowchart. The colored dots represent the relevant PAC solutions.
The process flow chart shows the selected pathways for the manufacturing of leading petrochemical products by various building blocks derived from broad range of different feedstocks. The PAC solutions for those streams are represented with dots and explained below in the legend table
PAC has a broad product portfolio for petrochemical industry. Our solutions cover both physical property and chemical analysis measurement needs ranging from lab to process. The available solutions are outlined below:
With broad product portfolio, PAC offers sets of solutions for the analysis of olefins, aromatics, various derivatives as well as of the emerging feedstocks.
Download Petrochemical Solutions Brochure
The Featured State of the Art Solutions
The preferred solutions below address the primary measurement needs for diverse range of petrochemical products
ASTM D5453, D6667, D4629, D5176
NSure is a total sulfur and nitrogen analyzer that offers reliable and repeatable measurements over a wide range, even during process swings and ensures tight correlation with primary test methods. NSure’s updated technology guarantees ease of use and maintenance. This innovative process solutions for gas, LPG and liquid samples is ideal for online monitoring of blending and refinery operations, as well as petrochemical, wastewater and emissions monitoring.
- Combines analysis of S & N and goes down to ppb levels
- Meet sulfur regulations and control your process with continuous measurements
- Achieve precise measurements with correlation to primary test methods
- Wide range of samples
- User-friendly and easy maintenance
ASTM D6159, D8098, D2163, D2504, D2505, D2712, D5504, D7423
Olefin Purity Analyzer combines four channels in two GC’s, which can operate in parallel to analyze low levels of hydrocarbons, oxygenates, sulfur components, trace gases in just one run.
It performs ethylene and propylene analysis according to D5234 and D5273 product specifications and solves measurement challenges like:
- Absorbance of active components, by having a fully inert sample path
- Interferences from air with specially designed valve enclosures purged with Helium carrier gas to prevent air diffusion and improve detection limits
- Low concentration measurement with high sensitivity detectors like HID & SCD
- Issues due to co-elution’s of HC components with sulphur components are overcome by using an SCD over PFPD, where the SCD has a better linearity, higher selectivity and an improved stability over previous generations of SCD’s
ASTM D5504, D5623, D7011, D7807
SeNse offers best in market performance for high return on investment for GC applications to determine sulfur species in hydrocarbon matrices.
- Best in market sensitivity
- Pressure point in base ensures baseline stability
- Enhanced furnace temperature control improves temperature accuracy and reduces downtime
- New patented probe design improves catalyst capacity and stability of baseline
ASTM D86, D1078, D850, EN ISO3405, ISO 918, IP123, IP195, DIN51751, JIS K2254, NFN 07-002
OptiDist is the state-of-the-art solution for distillation of aromatics with industry-leading precision.
- Easy to use, one button straightforward operation
- Superior precision from the first run
- Fully automated regulation
- Advanced Built-in safety features
Additional PAC Offerings
Additionally, PAC offers Gas Chromatography, physical property, elemental analysis and process solutions for the measurement requirements of olefins, aromatics, various feeds, as well as for 2nd & 3rd tier chemicals.
Gas Chromatography Solutions:
Physical Property Solutions:
Elemental Analysis Solutions:
SeNse Carbonyl Sulfide in Propylene astm d5303
Nitrogen in High-Viscous Products
Analysis of Ultra low Sulfur Compounds
Analysis of Nitric Oxide
SeNse Sulfur in Naphtha astm d5623
SeNse Thiophene in benzene astm d7011
OptiDist Optimizer Function