Training Courses in China
We offer hands-on training for our customers at our various facilities, as well as on-site at customers’ locations. Comprehensive training by PAC’s experienced instructors is essential to getting the most out of your PAC instruments. We can also provide you with a custom training for your specific needs.
Class sizes are limited to assure the quality of the training experience. Please register at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred training date.
Each course is designed for new and existing customers of PAC products; however, a basic knowledge of your analyzer is required. Courses last from two to four days, depending upon the application. The courses consist of theoretical and practical sessions, including:
• System details, software and hardware operation
• Application in a practical way
• Interpretation of results and discussion
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Calibration of the instrument
DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, IN PERSON TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Distributor training is also available. Please contact your regional office for details or check the extranet for more information.
Custom training is available per request. Please contact our Service Department
Terms and Conditions
• Payments need to be settled 100% prior to the start date of the training course. Please click on the required training to open relevant training information including pricing.
• Cancellation within 10 business days before the course is set to start, or in case of non-participation, 100% of the course fees will be charged. Training registration can be transferred to a colleague
• Classes are limited to 8 participants. Courses with less than 2 registrations are subject to cancellation 10 business days prior to scheduled start of training.
• Training prices include training, training materials, as well as food & beverages at the training facilities
• Costs for travelling, accommodation and other meals are not included.