Training Courses in France
Courses consist of theoretical and practical sessions, including:
• System details, software and hardware operation
• Application in a practical way
• Interpretation of results and discussion
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Calibration of the instrument
Class sizes are limited to assure the quality of the training experience. Please register at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred training date.
Click on each course to see its description and pricing
• February 25 - March 1
• October 14 -18
• June 3 - 7
Custom training is available per request. Please contact our Service Department.
Distributor training is also available. Please contact your regional office or check the extranet for more information.
Terms and Conditions
• Payments need to be settled 100% prior to the start date of the training course. Please click on the required training to open relevant training information including pricing.
• Cancellation within 10 business days before the course is set to start, or in case of non-participation, 100% of the course fees will be charged. Training registration can be transferred to a colleague
• Classes are limited to 8 participants. Courses with less than 2 registrations are subject to cancellation 10 business days prior to scheduled start of training.
• Training prices include training, training materials, as well as food & beverages at the training facilities
• Costs for travelling, accommodation and other meals are not included.