France: Verson Training Courses
Courses consist of theoretical and practical sessions, including:
• System details, software and hardware operation
• Application in a practical way
• Interpretation of results and discussion
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Calibration of the instrument
Class sizes are limited to assure the quality of the training experience. Please register at least 4 weeks in advance of your preferred training date.
Register for Courses in France
OptiCold Line: OptiFZP, OptiCPP, OptiFPP & OptiMPP
VIDA Density Meters
• March 5-9
• June 4-8
• November 26-30
PMD 110, NOACK 5G & VIDA Density Meters
• October 15-19
Custom training is available per request. Please contact our Service Department.
Distributor training is also available. Please contact your regional office or check the extranet for more information.