Training Courses in China 2018
(Shanghai Demo Laboratory)
Each course is designed for new and existing customers of PAC products; however, a basic knowledge of your analyzer is required. Courses last from two to four days, depending upon the application. The courses consist of theoretical and practical sessions, including:
• System details, software and hardware operation
• Application in a practical way
• Interpretation of results and discussion
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Calibration of the instrument
Click on each course to see its description and pricing
• October 22-23
• October 24-26
• July 26-27
• November 29-30
Crude Oil Analysis
• September 27-28
• December 27-28
Distributor training is also available. Please contact your regional office for details or check the extranet for more information.
Custom training is available per request. Please contact our Service Department
Terms and Conditions
• Payments need to be settled 100% prior to the start date of the training course. Please click on the required training to open relevant training information including pricing.
• Cancellation within 10 business days before the course is set to start, or in case of non-participation, 100% of the course fees will be charged. Training registration can be transferred to a colleague
• Classes are limited to 8 participants. Courses with less than 2 registrations are subject to cancellation 10 business days prior to scheduled start of training.
• Training prices include training, training materials, as well as food & beverages at the training facilities
• Costs for travelling, accommodation and other meals are not included.