Training Courses in China 2018
(Shanghai Demo Laboratory)
Each course is designed for new and existing customers of PAC products; however, a basic knowledge of your analyzer is required. Courses last from two to four days, depending upon the application. The courses consist of theoretical and practical sessions, including:
• System details, software and hardware operation
• Application in a practical way
• Interpretation of results and discussion
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Calibration of the instrument
Terms and Conditions:
• Payments need to be settled 100% prior to the start date of the training course. Please click on the required training to open relevant training information including pricing.
• Cancellation within 10 business days before the course is set to start, or in case of non-participation, 100% of the course fees will be charged. Training registration can be transferred to a colleague
• Classes are limited to 8 participants. Courses with less than 2 registrations are subject to cancellation 10 business days prior to scheduled start of training.
• Training prices include training, training materials, as well as food & beverages at the training facilities
• Costs for travelling, accommodation and other meals are not included.
Click on each course for pricing and description.
• April 26-27
• October 22-23
• May 23-25
• October 24-26
• June 28-29
• November 27-28
• July 26-27
• November 29-30
Crude Oil Analysis
• September 27-28
• December 27-28
Distributor training is also available.
Please contact your regional office for details or check the extranet for more information.
Custom training is available per request. Please contact our Service Department